Guidelines on How to Get Golden with a Summer Tan the Easy Way: How to Self TanRosie | June 6, 2018 | 0 | Health & Beauty
Summer is at full throttle, which means it is time to get the perfect summer glow. Whether you do it on the beach, at a tanning salon, or with the best tanning products or the best self tan products, one thing is for sure – you need to do it right. Doing it wrong means you will look like an oompa-loompa! To get the job done, you need to decide first on how you will do it. You can always go to the beach or the tanning salon, but there are many things you need to consider. There are also many factors that contribute to the result of your tan. Achieving the perfect summer glow may require you to tread on some tricky territories, but it all boils down to the tools and technique.
Unfortunately in this era ridden with climate change, lying down under a sun lamp at a tanning salon or basking on the beach can cause skin problems. If you’re really set on getting a gorgeous, sun-kissed glow without the consequences, you should opt for safer tanning alternatives like using the best self tan products on the market today.
Today’s best self tanning products are easy to apply and natural-looking. This article will tackle useful tidbits of knowledge to help you when you buy best self tan products and use them:
How do I choose the best self tan products for my skin and situation?
Everyone is unique, especially when it comes to skin and product preferences. Listed below are the different types of self-tanners available in the market today and the situations they can be best used for:
1. Lotions and creams for self-tanning – this is the most common type of self tan products on the market. All you need to do is lather and spread the product thinly on your skin. This is a tinted product so it is not hard to see any missed spots. You can use this when you’re indoors since it might rub off easily when you sweat.
2. Tanning sprays – this can be used when you want to cover larger areas of skin in a quicker timeframe. It might be a real struggle to apply evenly so you might need to ask for someone’s help to spot uncovered areas of the skin.
3. Tanning towelettes – convenient little sheets soaked with tanning solution. This product is the most stress-free out of all the self tan option available. You can bring it anywhere you want to get extra glow at. It might take you a longer time to cover larger areas of skin, but if you want to just show some glow in specific parts of your body, then this is the best option for you.
How do I apply self tanning products?
· Prepare your skin way before applying with the help of skin exfoliators and mild cleansers. This will protect you from getting a streaky self tan.
· Before applications, make sure you have patted your skin dry thoroughly.
· To keep your hands away from the product, protect them by wearing disposable gloves.
· Start applying any self tan product from your bottom half. Work your way to your top half slowly but surely.
· Use a facial moisturizer when applying self tanning products for the face. Go easy on the application, too.
For more info, visit https://ecococo.com.au/best-fake-self-organic-tan-products/